Wednesday, June 29, 2011

it's wednesday, june 29, 2011, ray's appointment is at 6pm.

he will be receiving medical testing for any and potential threats to m and the baby. i am ready to go pick him up from work to take him. we have tickets to see transformers 3, tonight. if all tests come out clear, we will make our first fertilization attempts mid to late july! we may even go to santa cruz or monterey, somewhere on the coast, we can rent adjoining rooms and reduce the distance of delivery, insuring more life of product, the substance has no shelf life, we have minutes, not days! m is 40 years old, so there are a few road blocks delivered by nature, but, we are going to give it a go! wish us all luck, our journey has just begun. i hope you enjoy the ride ride with us. forgive my grammar, forgive my bluntness, forgive me for being me! hold on, it may get bumpy, but, i have a feeling it's gonna be exciting! maybe m and b, me and ray can take a trip to new york to get married, legally! m to b. me to ray! our lives may change forever!

2 comments:

  1. Excited to follow you through this journey. Good luck and congratulations. Is M going to take any fertility meds to up the rate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you guys! I'm sure you will be a great dad. And never ever apologize for being you. That's what makes you you :) Good luck to all

    ReplyDelete